the Shawshank Redemption



An accountant gets falsefully accuesed of murder and is send to prison for life.
His friend Red is the only one he has.







Further Summary:

Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins) is accused of murdering his wife and her lover. He insists he is innocent, but still gets two life sentences in Shawshank prison strict. He befriends a black inmate Ellis Boyd Redding (Morgan Freeman), who can arrange things for everyone and the nickname 'Red' has. Life in prison isn't easy with the constant fights and rape. There are only two things that Andy has got left in this world: hope and a poster of Rita Hayworth..





QUALITIES:  good plot, althought the dark undertone it still has it feel good moments, Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman





7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this movie! Definitely on my Top 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Movie, recommend it to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great trailer. I really like a lot Morgan Freeman as an actor, I must see this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the best movies ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome movie, i saw it a long time ago, time to check if it's still awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Shawshank Redemption, I think I watched this movie more than 5 times and I still find it fascinating. Definitely one of the bests movie ever made. Thomas Newman did a great job on music, especially the Stoic Theme.

    ReplyDelete